Newsletter General Policy
- Language: English, Nepali or Korean
- Content: Your life in Korea, experiences and healthy jokes, stories, poems, essays, muktaks and etc.
- Content should not intend to promote any politics or religion, but you are however free to plot your views on an issue.
- If you want to share something related with your work make it as news. (Not a research article)
- You can also share something exciting about your hometown in Nepal or the place where you live in Korea.
- The newsletter will be of 4-6pages. Please make your articles as short as possible.
- The Publication Committee holds the sole authority for the publication of articles.
7th SONSIK EC
SONSIK_Newsletter_Vol. I_Issue I_2011 March
SONSIK_Newsletter_Vol. I_Issue II_2011 July
8th SONSIK EC
SONSIK Newsletter Vol. 2 Issue I 2012 February
SONSIK Newsletter Vol. 2 Issue II 2012 August
9th SONSIK EC
SONSIK Newsletter Vol. III Issue I 2013 August
10th SONSIK EC
SONSIK Newsletter Vol. IV Issue I 2013 November
SONSIK e-Newsletter Vol. IV, Issue II 2014 February_
SONSIK e-Newsletter Vol. IV, Issue III 2014 May
SONSIK e-Newsletter Vol. IV, Issue IV, 2014 August
11th SONSIK EC
SONSIK Newsletter volume -5, Issue -1
SONSIK e-Newsletter volume 5, Issue 2
12th SONSIK EC
13th SONSIK EC
SONSIK-e-newsletter-volume 7_issue 1
14th SONSIK EC
SONSIK eNewsletter- Volume- 8 Issue-3
15th SONSIK EC
SONSIK eNewsletter- Volume- 8 Issue-1
SONSIK eNewsletter- Volume- 8 Issue-2
16th SONSIK EC
17th SONSIK EC
18th SONSIK EC
SONSIK-eNewsletter-Volume-11_Issue-1 (Alternative Link)
SONSIK-eNewsletter-Volume-11_Issue-3 (Alternative Link)
19th SONSIK EC
SONSIK-eNewsletter-Volume-12_Issue-1 (Alternative Link)